For additional program information, please see the Abound by Marriott Vacations™ Exchange Procedures or view FAQ.
Important Information Regarding Abound by Marriott Vacations™
- The term “Club Dues” refers to either Exchange Company Dues (for members of the Abound by Marriott Vacations™ exchange program) or Club Dues/VSN Network Membership Fees (for Members of the Vistana Signature Network (“VSN”).
- Reservations using the Abound by Marriott Vacations™ exchange program are expected to be functional and go live in October 2022 for reservations beginning with the 2023 Use Year. Owners will be notified when this capability in Abound is available.
- Certain Owners who may be able to opt-out will not receive the Abound by Marriott Vacations exchange opportunity or consolidated a la carte fees but will still be required to pay VSN Network Membership Fees and separate a la carte transaction fees.
- Eligible Vacation Ownership Interests (“VOIs”):
- Are those that are enrolled in VSN and were purchased from the Developer or through an authorized resale agent.
- VOIs that were enrolled in VSN prior to August 9, 2022 that were purchased through an unauthorized resale agent or HOA resale offer will be given the opportunity to elect to receive Club Points and apply toward Owner benefit level.
- VOIs purchased through an unauthorized resale agent or HOA resale offer on or after August 9, 2022, and VOIs not enrolled in the VSN are not eligible.
- VOIs who may be able to opt-out of the additional exchange opportunities of using Abound and only pay the current VSN Membership Fees amount will not be able to use Club Points to reserve these resorts through Abound and will be responsible for paying separate transaction fees.
Vistana® Signature Experiences Resorts
Availability in Abound by Marriott Vacations™ starting 12 months prior to check-in applies to inventory made available by Vistana Signature Network® members electing to receive Club Points.