The Westin St. John Resort Villas is now accepting reservations for arrivals beginning January 4, 2019.
Progress in paradise: this beautiful Caribbean resort has been rebuilding, and will be back soon and ready to enjoy.
The Westin St. John Resort Villas is happy to welcome Owners and Guests back to beautiful St. John. Many repairs and updates have been made — with more currently ongoing — to bring back this slice of Caribbean paradise. Some things will be restored, while others have even been improved upon or are brand new.
Faster, Easier Arrival and Departure
- New ferry and van transportation options for more comfortable, quicker rides and more frequent departures
- New dockside Westin Waterfront Desk for seamless, time-saving check-in and check-out while Guests wait for their ferry
- Taxi service and car rentals will be available
Resort Improvements and Updates
- New balconies added to Studio villas in the Coral Vista phase
- All villas feature brand-new furniture and Westin Heavenly® Showers
- Buildings in the Sunset Bay phase will have new metal roofs, improving storm sustainability and insulation
- Internet, television and door lock upgrades are underway
- Landscape is growing back well, with much of it newly-planted
Guest Favorites and Dining
- Snorkles Bar & Grill will be open as well as Mango Deli, the resort’s on-the-go marketplace, and a new food and beverage concept slated for opening in 2019.
- In-room grocery deliveries and pre-stock will be available
- The quarter-acre resort pool and private white-sand beach are ready to enjoy
- Island tours and excursions, non-motorized water sports equipment use, and resort activities will be available just as before
- The WestinWORKOUT® Fitness Studio is loaded with brand-new equipment, including a TRX strength-training station
- The Spa and Westin Family Kids Club will be operational as before
Discover St. John for the first time, or return home to your favorite island paradise, beginning January 4, 2019.